Invisalign is one the best inventions in the orthodontist industry. This painless, convenient method has been used by millions to get the smile of their dreams. Not only is Invisalign nearly impossible to notice, the results are very impressive.
Invisalign has been around since 1997 and their annual revenue is around $560 million, highlighting its popularity. Given the annoyance that standard braces provide, many people are opt for Invisalign. This alternative involves the use of several aligner trays that the user switches out every two weeks. The amount of clear aligners you receive depends on your treatment plan. Some people will only wear a few trays while others can wear dozens. It all depends on how much movement your teeth need.
Interested in learning all of the benefits of Invisalign?
- Reliable and Durable
- Very Convenient
- No Annoying Wires or Brackets
- You Take Them Out When You Eat
- Clear/Hardly Noticeable
- Painless to Use
- Sleek Look
- Comfortable to Wear
- Fast Results
- And More!
Now it’s easy to see why millions of people decide to go with Invisalign. They’re clear, painless, and don’t require any wires or brackets. Just pop in a tray and you’re good to go. No more spending hours at the orthodontist installing ugly and annoying braces.
How the Process Works
Although the process is very easy, there are some steps to ensure the best results possible. By sticking to your treatment plan, you’ll get the results you desire in the quickest amount of time possible. Here at the steps for proper Invisalign treatment:
- Consultation – Make an appointment with your orthodontist and they’ll decide the best treatment plan for your situation. They’ll go over costs, number of trays you’ll need, and any other details about the process.
- The Molding Process – Even though the whole process is easy, this step is usually the least enjoyable. In order to create your trays, the orthodontist needs to take a mold of your teeth. After that, these molds are sent to Invisalign, and technology is used to design your trays.
- Waiting for Your Trays – After your molds are taken and sent over, you’ll have to wait a week or two for your aligners to arrive.
- Arrival and Instruction – Once your beautiful clear retainers arrive, you’ll need to fully understand how to use them for the best results possible. Your orthodontist will go over how to use them, when you take them off, and how to clean and maintain them.
- Maintenance and Proper Use – The last step involves maintaining the proper treatment plan and making sure that your aligners are always in use. They recommend wearing your tray for 22 hours a day. By not wearing your retainer for the recommended time, you could risk slower progression or undesired results. It’s also important that you make sure your trays are fully pressed down on your teeth. Your orthodontist will provide a tool for this task.
Seek Out Invisalign Professionals
If you want the best results possible, and want to ensure you get the best treatment plan for your needs, it’s best to reach out to the experts. Arrigo Orthodontics is your solution! If you live in the Revere, Winthrop, or Saugus area and are interested in Invisalign, give us a call! We have the experience and reliable services you can depend on. Contact us today to get started!